Lavender is an Ancient Calming and Soothing Essential Oil
Lavender has long been valued for it’s ability to promote relaxation and it was treasured by the ancients as a soothing, relaxing oil.
This ancient wisdom was passed through generations of healers who understood that a sprig of fresh lavender or a few drops of lavender oil on a cotton ball and placed in a patient’s room would often bring calmness and sleep when all else had failed.
Up until this time it has not been possible totake lavender orally in any meaningful amount – like most essential oils it is not palatable when taken by mouth.
Now you can experience the benefits of this calming, soothing essential oil in a convenient, easy to swallow coated softgel capsule.
Lavela WS 1265 contains clinically studied lavender oil intended for the relief of occasional anxiety
When used for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness safely and effectively, as demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals.
Lavela WS 1265 had a significant beneficial influence on quality and duration of sleep and improved general mental and physical health without causing any unwanted sedative effects. Researchers concluded that Lavela WS 1265 was “both efficacious and safe” for the relief of occasional anxiety not otherwise specified.* It has a clinically demonstrable relaxing effect and was found to support restful sleep.
1. Kasper S, Gastpar M, Müller WE, et al. Int Clin Psychopharmacol 2010;25:277–
2. Woelk H, Schläfke S. Phytomedicine 2010;17:94–9.
3. Hidalgo RB, Tupler LA, Davidson JR. J Psychopharmacol 2007;21:864 72.
4. Woelk H, Kapoula O, Lehr S, Schröter K, Weinholz P (1999). Healthnotes Review
5. Bielski RJ, Bose A, Chang CC. Ann Clin Psychiatry 2005 Apr-Jun;17(2):65–9.
6. Allgulander C, Hartford J, Russell J, et al. Curr Med Res Opin 2007
Jun;23(6):1245–52. Epub 2007 Apr 25.