Consult Dr. Myatt
Confused about your alternative
medicine options? Dr. Myatt is available by telephone for
Four Convenient Ways To Order
Online Using Our Secure Shopping Cart.
Your Order Will Be Shipped
Promptly By USPS Priority Mail
(1- 800- 376- 9288)
Please Note: If
ordering by phone be sure to say that you are ordering from the "Specials
Pages" to ensure that you receive these special low prices!
(928)- 536- 5691
P.O. Box 900
Snowflake, AZ 85937
For a Printable
Cellular Antioxidant Protection
Recancostat® is a patented combination of reduced glutathione (GSH), anthocyanins, and l-cysteine. Recancostat has been clinically studied and shown to support normal cell apoptosis, cellular detoxification and free-radical damage.
The key ingredient in Recancostat is reduced glutathione (GSH). Reduced GSH is naturally occurring in the body and is present in every type of cell. It is essential to cellular detoxification, amino acid transport, production of coenzymes and recycling of vitamins E and C. A powerful intracellular antioxidant, reduced glutathione blocks free radical damage to tissues.
Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (Approx. 700 mg)
Servings per container (approx.) 82 [56 grams per bottle]
Amount Per Serving:
L-Glutathione, Reduced 400 mg
AnthoRedoxin (Min. 10% Anthocyanins) 200 mg
Beet Root (Beta vulgaris)
Bilberry Berry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Extract
Black Currant Fruit (Ribes nigrum)
European Elder Berry (Sambucus nigra) Extract
L-Cysteine 80 mg
Suggested Dose: Mix 1 firmly packed level scoop (approx. 700 mg) into 12 to 16 ounces of water 1 to 3 times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
For a limited time only, take advantage of the $102.00 price AND enjoy flat-rate shipping of $4.95 regardless of how many bottles you order!
You may want to stock up at these prices; we don't know how long they will last. These bottles of Recancostat Powder are brand new and don't expire until 2012!
This product cannot be shipped internationally.
Recancostat Powder - (56 GRAMS) $102.00
Enter Quantity Desired and Click "Add To Cart" Button
- Garcia-Giralt E, et al. Preliminary study of GSH L-cysteine anthocyane (Recancostat Compositum™) in metastatic colorectal carcinoma with relative denutrition. Eur J Cancer [Part A] 1997; 33(Suppl. 8):S17.
- Smyth JF, et al. Glutathione reduces the toxicity and improves quality of life of women diagnosed with ovarian cancer treated with cisplatin: Results of a double-blind, randomised trial. Ann Oncol 1997;8:569-573.
- Herzenberg LA, De Rosa, SC, Gregson Dubs J, et al. Glutathione defiency is associated with impaired survival in HIV disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci 1997 Mar;94:1967-1972.
- Cai J, Chen Y, Shaguna S, et al. Inhibition of influenza activity by glutathione. Free Rad Biol Med 2003;34(1);1-9.
- Jones DP, et al. Oral administration of glutathione (GSH) increases plasma GSH concentration in humans. FASEB J 1989;3:A1250.
- Witschi A, et al. The systemic availability of oral glutathione. Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1992;43:667-669.
- Aw TY, Wierzbicka G, Jones DP. Oral glutathione increases tissue glutathione in vivo. Chem-Biol Interactions 1991;80;89-97.
- Hagen TM, Wierzbicka GT, Sillau AH, et al. Bioavailability of dietary glutathione: Effect on plasma concentration. Am J Physiol 1990; 259:G524-G529.
- Hunjan MK, Evered DF. Absorption of glutathione from the gastro-intestinal tract. Biochim Biophys Acta 1985;815:184-188.